Cooper’s HOA Management
435-649-5351 option 2.Cooper’s HOA Management
15 days prior to the first of every quarter.
- Rocky Mountain Power: (Owners are individually billed for their own usage by RMP) Phone: 888-221-7070
- Dominion Gas: (Owners are individually billed for their own usage by Dominion) Phone: 800-323-5517
- Snyderville Basin Water Reclamation District: (Owners are individually billed for their own usage) Phone: 435-649-7993
- Mountain Regional Water: (Owners are individually billed for their own usage) Phone: 435-940-1916
- Comcast: Cable TV and Internet Service is through a bulk agreement with Comcast. It includes Performance Pro Tier Internet 150mbps download speed and Digital Starter channels plus 1 HD box and 2 HD digital adapters. It also includes a modem/router and Showtime. Comcast customer service phone number for owners is: (855) 307-4896 Extras like DVR, Premium Channels, etc. are individually billed to owners by Comcast.
- Susan C. Daniero, President
- David Thomas, Treasurer
- Scott Murray
- Deborah Wright
- John McMurrough
Each unit has a single attached garage that should be kept clear to allow for vehicle parking. Each unit was developed based on 1 1⁄2 parking spaces per unit, with the additional parking provided in non-exclusive designated parking spaces. All exterior overnight parking requires a hangtag. Each unit is provided 1 permanent hangtag. If temporary guest tags are requested, please reach out to Coopers HOA. No parking is permitted on garage pads, the street, or in the covered garages.
Owners and long term renters are allowed up to two household pets including only one dog per unit. Pets are not allowed for short term renters. (See pet policy in our rules and regulations for complete details.)
- Hot Tubs are maintained by the owners. The complete Hot Tub Policy can be found in its own folder. It outlines approved hot tubs and covers and the vendors that sell them. FYI: There is a power cut off for the hot tub on the exterior back wall near our patio doors. The power can also be turned off in our internal breaker box which is located on a wall of our garages.
- Window Cleaning is the responsibility of individual owners.
- Patio Door Insulation Resealing is also the responsibility of owners.
- Air & Dryer Duct Cleaning is the responsibility of owners.
- Wasps are owner responsibility. Owners can call All Mountain States Pest Control and they will come out and spray their individual unit for $85 and they guaranty it for the summer. Their number is (720) 338-9542.
- USPS Cluster Mailboxes for Units 1-24 are on the wall of the North end dumpster enclosure.
- USPS Cluster Mailboxes for Units 25-95 are located inside the parking garage entrance behind the park between townhome units #46 and #47.
- Signup instructions: The USPS requests that owners go in person to the Main Post Office at 2100 Park Ave. Park City, UT 84060 to sign out keys for your box.
- Please bring ID and proof of address. USPS requires that you present a document with your physical address on it like a gas bill with the service address or similar.
- 6312 N Park Ln Units 7-12
- 6296 N Park Ln Units 13-18
- 6278 N Park Ln Units 19-24
- 6170 Park Ln S Units 25-32
- 6150 Park Ln S Units 33-40
- 6130 Park Ln S Units 41-46
- 6080 Park Ln S Units 47-54
- 6056 Park Ln S Units 55-61
- 6048 Park Ln S Units 62-67
- 6020 Park Ln S Units 68-71
- 6004 Park Ln S Units 72-77
- 5986 Park Ln S Units 78-83
- 5974 Park Ln S Units 84-89
- 5962 Park Ln S Units 90-95